четверг, 29 января 2015 г.

Transfer Talk: Jose moves for Real talisman

Will Sergio Ramos be swapping Real Madrid for Chelsea?

Could Sergio Ramos be on his way to Stamford Bridge? This is the big story coming out of today's transfer talk.

Manchester United have been knocked back in their attempts to sign Gareth Bale with the Welshman saying he is happy at Real Madrid.

The Red Devils were believed to be pushing for a summer move for the former Tottenham star, who has been linked with a return to the Premier League on more than one occasion since his move to Spain.

Bale managed to help Los Blancos secure the Champions League crown last season and the capital outfit currently sit at the top of the La Liga table.

The Wales international has now been keen to clarify his position at Real and says he has no interest at present to join United and just wants to keep improving at the Bernabeu.

Bale told radio station Cadena Ser: "I can't imagine myself at Manchester United. In a recent interview they asked me if I was unhappy at Real and I told them I'm really happy here.

"I've got several years left on my contract, I'm enjoying myself, we're winning trophies and I want to keep doing that here at Real."

Staying with news concerning Real, the Daily Express is suggesting Chelsea could make a move for Los Blancos defender Sergio Ramos.

The Spain centre-back could be tempted to work under former Real boss Jose Mourinho at Stamford Bridge but the European Champions are believed to be keen to extend Ramos' stay in Madrid and will work hard to keep hold of their talisman.

Moving on to news from the north east and Newcastle United playmaker Moussa Sissoko says he is happy at St James' Park, amid speculation Paris Saint-Germain are interested in his services.

The Parisian outfit are believed to have made Sissoko one of their prime January targets, with manager Laurent Blanc a keen admirer of the 25-year-old.

However Sissoko says he has no intentions to call time on his spell in the Premier League and is looking to develop as a player with the Magpies.

He was quoted by Sky Sports, saying: "My goal was to come to England because it was the championship that best matched my game and I do not think I am wrong.

"So I want to stay here and grow at one of the biggest clubs in England. I have a preference for the Premier League and I see myself staying here."

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий