четверг, 29 ноября 2012 г.

Gordon Elliott: The verdict on Pumped Up Kicks at Limerick today

Gordon has one runner at Limerick today

Gordon Elliott has just one runner at Limerick on Thursday; an unraced five-year-old mare named Pumped Up Kicks...

14:20 Limerick - Pumped Up Kicks

It's her first time running under rules so this is a learning process and we should know a bit more about her after this race. She fell in a point-to-point back in March but she wasn't in my yard then - so it's difficult for me to say how she might perform here as I can only go on what I've seen at home since we took her on.

She's a nice big mare, she's working well and she's in good form; so we are going to test the water and put her straight into a maiden hurdle. From what I've seen in training, she's in with a decent chance but you can never be sure until you've actually seen them racing. Davy Condon gets the ride and I'll be pleased if she gets around safely and runs a nice race but as I say, it's a bit too early to be making solid predictions.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий