понедельник, 31 декабря 2012 г.

Gordon Elliott: My thoughts on Shrapnel at Punchestown today

Gordon saddles Shrapnel at Punchestown today

Shrapnel has won both starts for Gordon Elliott since he arrived at Cullentra House stables but faces a tough task in the handicap hurdle at Punchestown under topweight...

14.35 Punchestown - Shrapnel

I'm quite happy with him since he came over to our yard - he's a quirky enough sort but he's improved a good deal and he's now won twice for us so I can't complain. I mentioned before that we might go chasing with him but we'll wait until next season for that - he's only six so he's still young enough. As regards his chances here, he has a lot of weight and it's a competitive race so it's going to be tough. But Davy Russell knows the horse very well and I reckon we've a decent each-way chance.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий